Clickdocs is a data controller. Our Data Protection Register number is Z4949079, listed under Linkserver Limited, the parent company of Clickdocs.
What Personal Data We Collect and How We Use It
All Visitors to our Website
We capture information about how visitors interact with our website and use this data with a 3rd party service, Google Analytics. This data is captured, aggregated and made available to us via the Google Analytics tools.
We use Google Analytics to help us to better understand what content and products visitors want. We do not use analytics data to track or identify individuals.
When you order a product from the Clickdocs website we ask you for your contact details. We use this information to process your order, to provide post-sales support and for sales analysis purposes. The legal bases we use to process your data in this way are: contract (in order to fulfill our contract with you) and legitimate interest (in understanding and running our business).
When you make a purchase from Clickdocs we pass your name, postal and email addresses to WorldPay who handle payment on our behalf. We do not receive or store any card payment information. We pass your personal data to WorldPay in order to perform our contract with you (in taking payment for the products you have ordered). WorldPay may need to transfer some information outside the EU area for the purposes of credit card validation and authentication.
When you register with our affiliate program we ask for your contact details. We use this information to run and administer our affiliate program. This data is not shared with any other party. We rely on the legal bases of contract and legitimate interest to process your personal data as part of our affiliate program.
These are your rights, provided by the GDPR, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to be informed - we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
- Right to access - you have a right ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it's used.
- Right to rectification - you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or completed it if it's incomplete.
- Right to erasure (the "right to be forgotten") - you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing - you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability - you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object - you have a right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to automated processing - you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Most of your rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply. You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have a question about our use of your personal data then please contact us at one of the addresses below.
Finally, you also have a right to lodge a formal complaint the relevant supervisory authority (the ICO) if you think we've breached your rights.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about your personal data then please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:
Clickdocs Division of Linkserver Limited 6 St Colme St Edinburgh EH3 6AD
Links to other Websites