These documents set out the standard terms and conditions of sale for use by carpet and flooring fitters. This pack includes the following documents:
- B2B T&Cs for a Carpet/Flooring Fitter
- B2C T&Cs for a Carpet/Flooring Fitter
- B2C T&Cs for a Carpet/Flooring Fitter(doorstep selling)
- Agreement to Start Work During Cancellation Period (doorstep selling)
These documents set out the terms and conditions of business for a carpet fitting or flooring fitting business. The terms and conditions have been tailored to suit the carpet and flooring fitting trades and include clauses specifically for things such as:
- clearance of furniture
- removal and disposal of existing floor coverings
- size tolerance.
We offer two versions of the B2C terms and conditions document: one for doorstep selling and one for other selling. The doorstep selling version includes a cancellation notice and consent form for carrying out the job before the end of the cancellation period. If your're not sure whether doorstep selling applies to you then check out our Doorstep Selling Fact Sheet.
A template Proposal document is also included in all versions and you can use this to give your client the specifics of their job along with your standard terms and conditions. Notes for using and completing all of the documents are included.
These Carpet or Flooring Fitter Terms and Conditions documents are suitable for use in England and Wales or Scotland. They include the following clauses:
- service, products and delivery
- customer obligations
- supplier obligations
- price and payment
- intellectual property rights
- property and risk
- warranties and liabilities.