This Employee Appraisal Procedure Package consists of an Appraisal Policy document along with a range of other forms and documents that assist in defining and running a staff appraisal process. For use in the UK.
An effective appraisal process plays an important role in managing and developing employees. This appraisal package consists of an Appraisal Policy document along with a range of other forms and documents that assist in defining and running a staff appraisal process.
This Employee Appraisal Procedure package is suitable for use in England, Scotland and Wales. The main policy in the package outlines the employer's approach to the following:
- equal opportunities
- responsibility for appraisals
- success of appraisals
- methods of assessing performance
- assessing potential
- appraisal interviews
Other documents and forms included in the package:
- Appraisal Checklist - the key questions to be considered when forming an appraisal process
- Appraisal Forms - three example appraisal forms using different methods of assessment
- Employee Questionnaire - used to obtain the views of employees on the appraisal system
- Guidance Notes for Appraisers - how to prepare for, conduct and follow up appraisal interviews
- Guidance Notes for Employees - how to prepare for an appraisal interview
- Personal Development Plan (PDP) - used to record agreed development objectives and activities
- PDP Guidance Notes - a guide for employees on maintaining a Personal Development Plan (PDP).