We offer divorce papers which are suitable for a divorce in England or Wales when the following conditions are met:
- you have grounds for divorce because of adultery, unreasonable behaviour, desertion, 2 years' separation with consent or 5 years' separation;
- at least one of you lives or is domiciled in England or Wales;
- your spouse is likely to agree to a divorce;
- you and your spouse can agree over financial and property arrangements;
- you and your spouse can agree over the access and care arrangements for your children (if appropriate).
If you cannot satisfy the above criteria you should consult a solicitor.
Depending on your income you may also have to pay a fee to the court when submitting your divorce forms. Further information is given in the step-by-step guide
This Divorce Forms Package is suitable for use in England and Wales. It includes A step-by-step guide to arranging your own divorce, the form you need to start divorce proceedings and other forms you may need to submit to the court during the divorce process including:
The statutory forms are also available form the HM Courts & Tribunal website at GOV.UK