This is a straightforward Garage Letting Agreement for use in letting a garage for non-commercial use, such as a private car or personal storage. It is for a fixed term or can be allowed to rollover by mutual agreement.
This Garage Letting Agreement is suitable for use in England, Wales and Scotland and includes clauses covering:
- responsibility for external and internal maintenance
- restrictions on use, including storage of hazardous materials or commercial use
- payment conditions and period of lease
- conditions for termination of lease
- rights of access for repairs.